Friday 29 November 2013

Day 13

Friday 29/11/2013

Grrrr Boobie I'm such a divvy.. I forgot to take my laptop to the other office today..  so I got there and then had to go all the way back to pick it up..  well I'm logged in now..  Boobie I am bloody starving.. like really bad.. I'm gonna need to eat soon.. what have u had for breakfast? did u sleep well? I miss u boobie.. I miss u a lot.. I miss our times together.. I miss hearing from u.. everything seemed better when we was together.. well I hope u are ok and doing well..  speak to u later.. xxx

I managed to get a good sleep I think.. well I was zonked out and then my housemate knocked on my door coz I need to move the car to let him out.. he's going Barcelona today so need to get out earlier... I asked him about his date and he said it was good and then said u don't wanna know.. LOL he's right I didn't. I struggled a little again to fall back asleep but eventually I did and then I woke up about 6:30 again.

I'm just waiting for some guy to turn up then I got some work to do on setting up the mobile stuff boobie.. it's nearly getting there :-) I think we might be launching it in a week or 2.. how cool is that.. well I suppose it's the only positive I got going for me at the moment.. I need to cut my nails boobie.. they are bloody massive and disgusting.. I'll try and do that tonight.. I'll have to get some clippers from Tesco later on..

I got bit of a headache boobie.. can I have a kiss for my head and my eyes please :-| u can have one too if u ask nicely enough :-) xxx

Boobie I am getting proper annoyed.. that prick guy hasn't turned up yet.. grrrrr I been waiting ages.. I'm so bored.. I was so tempted to email u boobie..I miss u.. I really do.. I read some of our old emails from when I was in Sweden and I was telling u I need to poo but the loo's are too close to the desks.. LOL who am I gonna talk crap with eh? tell me booobiiieeeeeeee

Well boobie the guy has turned up.. I think I did well to show I wasn't annoyed.. So I've explained the issue and he's gonna try and fix it..  I went to Costa and I saw one of the old guys I used to work with.. we had a little chat.. that was good :-) Hopefully this guy can fix this issue soon and I can go back to the main office.. boobie my nails are bloody disgusting.. I need to cut them :-(

boobie I just been IMing one of the guys who we are going out with tonight.. and he wants to go to a titty bar :-( I said no.. I don't even wanna look at any other women.. I just wanna laugh and smile boobie.. and let go of little of this pain inside me.. I know boobie I had to let you go one day..  I just got so attached.. I'm sorry I'm so clingy.. LOL I just thought of this in my head and I'm laughing because it's so cheesy and u would laugh ur ass off and give me funny looks.. but if our love was true then I'm sure our journey doesn't end here.. I don't think this is the end for us.. yes it is the end as us being a couple, I know that is over. but I think we still have more to give as friends.. I'm sorry I can't say this to u right now.. I have to let u go and clear ur head and I have to clear my head and get used to u not being mine anymore.. I hope one day I can share this with u and u can understand why..

Boobie I am so bored here :-( this day is bloody dragging.. grrrrrr why couldn't u break up with me like in a week or 2 later on LOL.. least u could have kept me entertained.. I had a sandwich for lunch.. I must admit I am hungry again.. it looks grey and miserable out there today boobie :-( I hope ur not sad.. can u please smile and bring out the sunshine.. no more being sad please xx

boobie I've had a really frustrating day.. no one has done anything what I wanted to get done. .so I'm still on square one. what was waste of a day..  I'm well annoyed I haven't achieved anything today.. oh well least I have tried I suppose..  I'm gonna get another coffee coz my eyes are starting to close and I keep yawning..  I wish you was here to give me some strength..

4pm.. boobie probably gonna be leaving work now... LOL it's strange that I still think of her routine and stuff but I suppose it's not been 2 full weeks since our break up.. it'll take time to get out of that habit.. and the longer we don't get in contact the least we'll know about each other and what we are upto..  I still check my emails everyday.. I wonder when it'll be the first day that I ever stop checking.. when that first day will come that I lose hope that'll she'll ever contact me again.. I don't think we will contact each other for a while now... I know I still have to get over her going dates with him.. them kissing.. having a relationship.. getting married.. all the things I wanted for myself.. and that's gonna be tough to get over.. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.. I think it would be worse to feel like the time we spent together was for nothing.. it would be good if something good came out of this..

OK boobie I'm gonna leave work now.. I've had a really crappy day... haven't done much at all..  but it has given me some time to think about us.. and our time together.. I hope one day u realise that u've had 5 months to fall out of love with me.. for me it is still relatively new.. so please give me time to not love u as much as I used to.. and maybe then I am ready to begin the next chapter of our life.. until then I am sorry if u feel like I hate u.. but I don't want to say that to u just yet.. I need u to hate me too so u can give your all to the person u want to be with... mwaaaah xxx  I may not get a chance to write in here later so nite nite and sweet dreams for later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment