Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 20

Friday 6th December

Didn't sleep well again but stayed in bed till about 10ish.. tried to ahve some breakfast but couldn't really stomach much...

Not done much today.. just been in and out of sleep.. feel sick feel tired and I am really missing my boobie so much.. I still feel like I need to grieve.. I want to talk to her so badly but I don't know if it's gonna help.. who would have thought a beautiful little angel would cause me so much pain.. I know it's not her fault.. I understand all that.. but I can't help the way I feel.. I really loved her.. I have to keep reminding myself I'm 32.. I'm not some loved crazed teenager.. I just wanna be with her so badly...

told my nephew to come over so I can chill with him.. he must be so fed up of me.. didn't go gym.. we made plans to go out for shisha for the evening..

Shisha was good and it was good to get out.. there was lot of pretty girls but I just didn't wanna look at any of them.. they all just looked ugly compared to my boobie.. my boobie with her natural beauty.. not the amount of fake crap these girls had on.. made me feel sick.. she is the most natural beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.. even first thing in the morning she would look stunning.. I would have a huge smile on my face waking up to see her next to me.. how I miss that.. I miss u boobie...


I had lot of shisha.. it helped me relaxed and unwind a little.. I chatted to my nephew and just kept telling him how much I miss boobie.. he gave me a hug.. he's not used to seeing me so upset..

drove back home.. wanted to tell boobie all about my shisha.. I bloody love her so much.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment